Saturday, April 9, 2011

0 to 100

I got up this morning with the intention to go for a simple run so I went to the gym and hit the inside track.  While I was running, I decided to go ahead and up my intervals - which was awesome!  I finished my run right as combat was starting so I decided to stop in - it just happened to be the day of a new release.  Somewhere around the 2nd track, I decided this was a BAD idea.  Around the 4th or 5th track - right at the first cardio peak - I almost puked.  When I was working with my training team 1 1/2 years ago, it was my goal to work so hard that I puked, however that was not my intention this morning.  When it comes to working out, I seem to do nothing or go balls to the wall and give it everything I have; there is no halfway.  While almost puking came as a surprise, it makes me happy to know I'm pushing myself.  I may pay for it tomorrow with an incredibly sore body, but as my friend Jeff says - pain is weakness leaving the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment