Sunday, July 24, 2011

Change, change, change

As I was driving home the other day, I realized this summer marks my 6th year here in Richmond...which ties with the longest I've lived in a place before...which was Richmond from when I was born until I was 6.  Most of y'all know I've been searching a lot lately for a new job and what exactly will make me happy.  Lately I've been thinking maybe I could make it in the Peace Corps or maybe Americorps - meeting a lot of new people, helping, making a difference.  What more could a girl ask for?  All I know is I'm ready for a change, to be out of my comfort zone and to do something that makes me happy.  I'm still trying to figure all of this out and find the best place for me.  Have any ideas?  Pass them my way.  The unknown can be scary but it's also exciting and hopefully the change I'm seeking and hoping for will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment