Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New shoes!

The time has come for new running shoes...which is kind of fun for me.  Not only do I like shopping but I love the smell of new shoes (weird, I know) and it's fun.  I went to Road Runners in Carytown because they were so fabulous to me before - watching how I walked/ foot rotation, taking me through different pairs and brands to find the right shoe.  Kind of like the Goldilocks and the 3 bears - having to find just the right one.  This time, they weren't as fabulous but I still got my shoes and kept my pride in check.  While I know you don't buy running shoes based on color, I was THRILLED to get a spiffy green pair!


I also got my 13.1 magnet for the back of my car...it only took me a year.  Better late than never, right?  And if my dream of moving to NYC comes true, I'll just have to find a new place to proudly display my accomplishment. :)  I can't wait for my next run!  I think I'm going to try a new bootcamp this week that meets up at various parks around Richmond.  What are you doing to keep things fun and new?  Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment