Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June! It's June!

Happy first day of June!  Did you know that June contains the scientifically proven happiest day of the year?  It's true, it does!  Don't believe me?  Check out the article here .  Sure, it's Just pure coincidence that the happiest day of the year happens to also be my birthday.  :) 

Things I'm excited for in June:

NYC
Junior's cheesecake
McQueen exhibit at the Met
Meeting up with the Do Life tour for 3 races.
My birthday & the happiest day of the year!!!
Hanging out with my niece
Sharon returns from 1 year in the Phils

June is also the month that my good friend, Ronnie and his newly married wife Deana move to NC...that will be a sad day when such a close friend (and my resident fix broken stuff at my house :) guy) moves away.  However they're starting their own adventure with Deana's residency at Duke and I can't wait to see how awesome it is and how much they love North Cackalacky.  It's also the start of the summer, more time to hang out with your friends, relax by the water, enjoy the sun on your face and enjoy the slower pace to life.  I'm also hopeful for June to bring some of the changes I've been praying for and working towards.  What are you excited for in June? 

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I'm going to NYC this month too! When will you be there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going up 17 - 19th. When are you going to be there?!?!

    ReplyDelete